Metal boxing of SN-ШТК-9U-06-065
SN-ШТК series of the wall mounted telecommunication climatic cabinet is intended for placement of various equipment (active and passive telecommunication, video surveillance equipment), and provide protection against influences of external environment, as well as against unauthorized access to the equipment inside the cabinet.
Climatic cabinets of the SN-ШТК series are the universal solution for construction of networks and placement of the cabinet directly outdoors.
All the elements of a cabinet have a double-walled design of sandwich type. Between the walls is a non-combustible mineral-basalt wool, which minimizes the influence of external weather factors on the temperature inside the cabinet. Thus, this series of cabinets is designed for operation at temperatures from -40 °C to + 40 °C (temperature mode can be changed according to the specifications).
The degree of protection of climatic cabinets corresponds to the IP54 standard that allows to install them outdoors and other open spaces. Reinforced rubber seal between the door and the housing prevents moisture from entering.
The set temperature mode inside the cabinet is maintained by means of supply and exhaust ventilation in combination with filters and controllers (thermostats). In the cold season, the optimum temperature is provided by a fan heater.
The electric switchboard (ESB) is included in the delivery scope and occupies height of three working units. It is completed with: socket, thermostats, circuit breakers, earthing.
Reinforced 5-cross bar lock with three-point locking and hinges reliably protect the equipment installed inside the cabinet from breaking.
The cable is wound through 8 entries located at the base of the cabinet, which are closed with airtight rubber seals.
The cabinet is mounted to the wall by means of four mounting holes in which 12-diameter spacers are installed. The holes are located at the rear side of the cabinet. Available models: SN-ШТК-12U-06-06-7035 (640 x 650 x 600 mm) and SN-ШТК-15U-06-06-7035 (775 x 650 x 600 mm).
Climatic wall cabinets specification:
– height including ESB (working height without ESB): 9U (6U), 12U (9U), 15U (12U)
– width: 650 mm;
– depth: 600 mm;
– cabinet body: sheet steel S = 2 mm;
– inner lining: sheet steel S = 1,2 mm;
– unit racks are adjustable in depth, with an increment of 25 mm;
– type of insulation: mineral wool;
– lock: 5-cross bar with 3-point locking;
– door opening angle: more than 120°;
– cable entries: 8 pcs. with a diameter of 32 mm (all cable entries are protected by plugs with a seal);
– fan performance: 1*164 m3/h (CFM);
– heating fan power: 150-250W;
– maximum allowable distributed static load: 100 kg;
– protection degree: IP54.
Special outdoor powder-polymer paint that creates a durable carbide coating resistant to external influences, including mechanical ones is used for the cabinet coating. Two standard colors are available: RAL7035 (gray) and RAL9005 (black).
The standard delivery scope includes:
1. Case – 1 pc.
2. Electrical switchboard – 1 pc.
3. Heating element (heater) – 1 pc.
4. Unit rack – 2 pcs.
5. Passport – 1 pc.
6. Lock key – 1 pc.
7. Fan – 1 pc.
8. Thermostat – 2 pcs.
9. Circuit breaker 1P16A – 1 pc.
10. Circuit breaker 1P6A – 2 pcs.
11. Socket – 1 piece.
12. Door opening sensor – 1 pc.
13. Filter – 2 pcs.
Have any questions? Contact us