Optical distribution frames (patch panels, ODF) are designed for mounting and switching optical cables in a 19-inch rack or cabinet. Patch panels are a one-box solution for installation in communication spaces.
SN 19/1- SC lite optical distribution frame is a lowest cost solution. The front part of the patch panel is non-removable and can be made for various types of adapters (LC, SC, FC, duplex). Access to the cassette and other components is through a removable top cover. Cables are led in through four cable entries (glands) on the back of the patch panel.
A special powder and polymer paint is used for the product coating, which creates a durable hard-alloy coating resistant to external effects, including mechanical ones.
Two standard colours are available: RAL7035 (gray) and RAL9005 (black).
SN 1U-24 component parts:
· S300 splice cassette (1pc. x 16/32 splice)
· S300 cassette cover (1 pc.)
· sealing gasket with the diameter of 22 mm (4 pcs.)
· thermocontractible connector (24 pcs.)
· plastic zip tie (4 pcs.)
· clamp for fixing (2 pcs.)
· cable load-bearing element fixing mechanism – (2 pcs.)
FC, LC, SC
Interested in telecommunication equipment? Write to us! We will contact you shortly.