The CT 8 cross-arm is a galvanized steel fixture allowing suspension of up to eight network lines and branch lines on wooden and iron communication poles.
The unique proprietary section profile of the CT 8 cross-arm has been researched to offer a versatile fixture allowing every fixation configuration to be covered:
- Line start points (up to 8 lines)
- Passages of double anchored lines (up to 6 lines)
- Passages of overhead lines (up to 4 lines)
- Branch start points (up to 16 lines)
- Direct installation of small junction boxes
- Installation of 2 2/12 plates for distribution box
- Installation of two 5/39 brackets for 30/34 supports
- Installation of two FE iron plates
The CT 8 cross-arm is designed for installation to every pole type, wooden or steel, regardless of pole shape and diameter.
- With the use of binding band. The CT 8 cross-arm is installed using two binding bands. The binding band type is selected in accordance with the amount of force to be applied.
- When the wooden pole end is drilled, the CT 8 cross-arm can be installed using the bolt Ø14mm. 14mm. The bolt length is selected in accordance with the pole diameter. To stabilize the cross-arm base, self-tapping screw 1/21 must be used.