SNV-IRON 19″ 4U-06-045-ДС-2БГ wall-mounted welded telecommunication cabinet
SNV-IRON wall-mounted welded telecommunication cabinets are designed to accommodate active and passive telecommunication equipment, as well as to protect against unauthorized access to cabinet equipment.
A feature of this cabinet are the mounting holes located on the lateral side. Thus, the main advantage of this cabinet is the option of installation in a confined space (for example, in narrow rooms).
The equipment in the cabinet is installed vertically.
The door can be hinged both on the left and right sides, which allows setting the door in a position convenient for installation, leaving free access to equipment. Door opening angle is over 180°.
The cabinet structure consists of an all-welded case, one side panel, and a front door in the following versions: tempered glass 4 mm thick, perforation and blind.
SNV-IRON cabinet series are made in heights of 4 and 6 units. The depth of the cabinets in this line is 300/450/600 mm.
A special powder and polymer paint is used to coat the cabinets, creating a durable hard-alloy coating resistant to external effects, including mechanical ones.
Two standard colours are available: RAL7035 (gray) and RAL9005 (black).
The design of the cabinet includes:
– passive ventilation on the back and lateral side of the cabinet;
– the option of a fan installation;
– the front of the cabinet have no sharp corners, which reduces the chance of human injury;
– welded copper-plated screws for grounding are provided on all parts of the cabinet.
– cable entry is through self-opening holes in the lower and upper parts of the cabinet.
Maximum distributed static load is up to 50 kg.
Interested in telecommunication equipment? Write to us! We will contact you shortly.