SN-IRON 19″ 6U-06-045 wall-mounted welded telecommunication cabinet
SN-IRON wall-mounted welded telecommunication cabinets designed to accommodate active and passive telecommunication equipment, as well as to protect against unauthorized access to cabinet equipment.
A feature of this cabinet is an all-welded case, which gives the design additional strength and reliability. This solution is convenient for quick installation of network equipment, since requires no additional assembly time.
The cabinet structure consists of a case, two removable side panels, a front door, and unit racks.
The line of wall-mounted welded cabinets of the SN-IRON series includes cabinets with the height of 6 to 15 units (6/9/12/15). The standard cabinet width is 600 mm. The depth of the cabinets in this line is 450/600 mm.
The front door is fixed with a twist and clamping lock and can be delivered in the following versions:
– with tempered glass 4 mm thick
Door opening angle is over 180°. The door can be installed both on the left and on the right side of the cabinet.
The standard delivery package includes 4 galvanized unit racks, which provide reliable fastening of equipment inside the cabinet. The depth of racks installation is adjustable in increments of 25 mm. Due to the zinc coating, the unit racks are durable and also are the grounding elements of the cabinet.
The removable side panels are equipped with twist and clamping locks for a secure fit.
A special powder and polymer paint is used to coat the cabinets, creating a durable hard-alloy coating resistant to external effects, including mechanical ones.
Two standard colours are available: RAL7035 (gray) and RAL9005 (black).
The design of the cabinet includes:
– passive ventilation in the sides of the cabinet;
– an option of installing a fan at the top and at the bottom of the cabinet;
– the front of the cabinet have no sharp corners, which reduces the chance of human injury;
– access to equipment from 3 sides: the front and two lateral sides of the cabinet;
– welded copper-plated screws for grounding are provided on all parts of the cabinet.
– cable entry is through self-opening plugs at the top and at the bottom of the cabinet.
Maximum distributed static load is up to 60 kg
The cabinet has an individual cardboard packaging.
Interested in telecommunication equipment? Write to us! We will contact you shortly.